Sunday, November 10, 2013

NOTD: Liquid Sky Lacquer "Wine and Roses"

As I've been a bit lax in keeping up with my blog (six weeks without a single post!), I've decided to do some short posts showing what I've been wearing recently. 

The first of these is Liquid Sky Lacquer "Wine and Roses". This is a thermal polish, which changes colour depending on how warm or cold you are, which usually means you have different colour tips to the nail bed. Wine and Roses is a pink/burgundy with a slight scattered holo effect. It sat in my untried for ages, and then once I'd put it on I didn't want to take it off as I was completely enthralled by the colour change in my nails! It's quite hard to get a picture of the tips one colour, as soon as I looked at my nails with the camera they'd changed colour!
The next picture is cold (to be honest they looked like this a lot of the time!). You can see the scattered holo in this.
This is warm, a pastel pink (although you can see the tips just starting to change).
 
I bought this myself from Rainbow Connection, which has had a very bad impact on my bank balance since opening in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment